Here's a summary of the video:
- Sep/Oct Typically bad months for stock market
- Stock market now is bullish, though the economy is bearish
- Economic indicators are bad
- In fact, investors are 'brainwashed' to think that the economy is better
- This is shown by the lower percentage of cashing holding among people => people are investing more now
- Oct typical has the largest one day drop in history. Eg. Black Monday in 1929 and 1987. Also, in 2008, Dow Jones and S&P drop 7% in day!
- Invest in gold for now, if you are conservative
Personally I have invested in the STI ETF, and judging from the charts, the STI is facing a resistance now( from the Fibonacci retracement). I have initially decided to do dollar cost averaging on this stock, however if this resistance proves to bee too tough to break, I intend sell the stock, and buy back when the market corrects.