Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Business & Marketing Logics.....Just for Laughs

*This was taken from an email that was sent to me by a friend




BUSINESS LOGICS

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice

Son: 'I will choose my own bride!'

Father: 'But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.'

Son: 'Well, in that case...ok'


Next Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father: 'I have a husband for your daughter.'

Bill Gates: 'But my daughter is too young to marry!'

Father: 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'

Bill Gates: 'Ah, in that case...ok'


Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.'

President: 'But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!'

Father: 'But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.'

President: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

This is how business is done!!

Moral: Even If you have nothing, You can get Anything. But your attitude should be positive






What is Marketing?

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.

You go up to her and say, 'I am very rich. Marry me!'

That's Direct Marketing


You're at a party with a bunch of friends a nd see a gorgeous girl.

One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, 'He's very rich. Marry him.'

That's Advertising.


You see a gorgeous girl at a party.

You go up to her and get her telephone number.

The next day you call and say, 'Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me.'

That's Telemarketing.


You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.

You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink.

You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, 'By the way, I'm very rich 'Will you marry me?'

That's Public Relations.


You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.

She walks up to you and says, 'You are very rich, I want to marry you.'

That's Brand Recognition.


You see a gorgeous girl at a party.

You go up to her and say, 'I'm rich. Marry me'

She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.

That's Customer Feedback

No comments: