|Deposit Balance||New interest rates from 4 August 2008|
|Less than S$50,000||0.50% p.a.|
|S$50,000 to S$199,999||0.88% p.a.|
|S$200,000 & above||1.00% p.a.|
No catch! Its a good 'normal savings account'
- Good interest rate!
- No lock in period, you can withdraw the money any time you want
- For below $50,000 its better than Maybank's Isavvy
- No bank book, everything is done online
- Cannot draw money over the counter, but if you want they will charge $5
- Maximum internet bank transfer of $10,000 per day. But i guess this is a lot for most people
- For above $50,000 Maybank's Isavvy is better
More information can be found at : http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/
Promotion ( Till 31 Dec 2008 )
For more info : http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/deposits/esaver_bonus_interest/index.html